Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italiano (Italian)
Type of data processed and purposes of processing
The IT systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this site acquire, in the normal exercise, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
This data is used for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check its proper functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: without prejudice to this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data voluntarily provided by users/visitors
If users/visitors, by connecting to this site, send their personal data to make requests via e-mail, this involves the acquisition by Maurizio Berti of the address of the sender and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files created by some websites on the user’s computer at the time when the user accesses a certain site, with the aim of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the website visited is running) to the user’s browser (Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter’s computer; these are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
- Technical session/navigation cookies: the use of so-called session cookies (which are not persistently stored on the user’s computer and vanish with the closure of the browser), is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site and its applications. The so-called session cookies used on the site avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identifying data of the user. They don’t need consent.
- Cookie Analytics: cookies installed to collect aggregated information, mainly statistical in nature (example: how much time you have left on a web page, number of visitors to the site).
- First party analytical cookies: similar to technical cookies as they are installed directly from the site you are visiting to improve their usability. They don’t need your consent.
Managing preferences on cookies
- by clicking on the “Accept All” or “Manage Cookies” button in the banner containing the short information, which appears when the user accesses the site;
- continuing to navigate the site by accessing another area of the site or selecting an element of the same page.
How to change cookie settings
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. This means that the user has the possibility, at all times, to set his browser in order to accept all cookies, only some, or to refuse them, disabling their use by the sites.
In addition, the user can normally set the preferences of his browser in such a way as to be notified every time a cookie is stored in his computer. Finally, at the end of each browsing session, the user can delete the collected cookies from the hard drive of his device. If you want to delete cookies installed in the cookies folder of the browser used, it should be remembered that each browser has different procedures for managing the settings.
Cookies set by Case a 1 euro / 1 Euro Houses
|Cookie||Purpose||First Party/Third Party||Duration||Additional information|
|PHPSESSID||Technical cookie, register new anonymous user session.||First Party||session||/|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Technical cookie, used to change the language of the site.||First Party||1 day||WordPress Multilingual|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Request for acceptance of cookies of the site||First Party||indefinite||The acceptance of cookies is managed by the user who can change the settings at any time.|
|__stripe_mid||Purchases of ebooks and digital content through the site through Stripe.||Third Party||1 year||For digital purchases and payments we use the Stripe service. For more information: https://support.stripe.com/questions/data-retention-policy|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||Third Party||24 hours||/|
|_gads||Allows sites to show Google ads, including personalized ads||Third Party||13 months||/|
|GoogleAdServingTest||Used to determine which ads were shown to the website visitor.||Third Party||session||/|
|_gat_gtag_UA_75823824_1||The cookie is used to slow down requests.||Third Party||1 minute||/|
Mandatory provision of data
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Apart from what is specified for navigation data, users/visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide them can only make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Place of data processing
The processing connected to the web services of the site indicated above, takes place at Maurizio Berti Piazza Malatesta, 6 60122 Ancona – Italy,by the Data Controller and are taken care of only by staff in charge of the processing. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. Personal data provided by users who submit requests for information and/or the sending of information material are used for the purpose of performing this service.
The data controller is Maurizio Berti, email: email@example.com.
Users/Visitors may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User/Visitor has the right to:
- withdraw consent at all times. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data previously expressed.
- to oppose the processing of its Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of objection are given in the section below.
- access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and request rectification. You can verify the correctness of your Data and request its updating or correction.
- to obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, you may request the limitation of the processing of your Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. You have the right to receive your Data in structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related to it.
- lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, Users may address a request to the Contact Details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.