Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italiano (Italian)
Here is the 1 euro houses project in Monte Urano in the Marche region. The municipality in the province of Fermo launches its own initiative and seeks opportunities for the revitalization of Monte Urano.
The municipality seeks the opportunity to revitalize Mount Urano under three macro-finances:
- Creating social value for young couples to build a future.
- Creating future itself to the community and thus to the city.
- Create new housing and business opportunities.
Here's how to buy a house for € 1 with our ebook
- Available in English, French and Spanish in PDF and epub format.
- How to buy 1 Euro Houses in Italy?
- How to find available 1 Euro Houses in Italy?
- How to plan for the purchase and renovation?
Getting to know Monte Urano
” … The coolness of the hillside a stone’s throw from the sea.”
Monte Urano is a pleasant town nestled among the green and restful hills of the Marche, ten minutes from the Adriatic Sea and a few kilometers from the magical Sibillini Mountains.
Monte Urano, after its century-long history of always being united with the city of Fermo, is now a productive town of 8,000 inhabitants, covering an area of just 16.5 sq. km. To those who visit, Monte Urano discovers a deeply rooted tradition of craftsmanship, combined with the most advanced technology and considerable entrepreneurial effort.
These natural Italian gifts of good taste and creativity make for a Monte Urano a prestigious world-renowned shoemaking center, an ever-expanding manufacturing reality, as well as a typical and excellent local gastronomy (which traces the route of the best Marche cuisine), along with a serene and pleasant atmosphere.
Not to be forgotten, the town’s characteristic medieval views, typical of any urban agglomeration in the Marche hinterland. Of particular interest is the Church of St. Michael the Archangel (1860 – 1877) designed by architects Giovan Battista Carducci and Giuseppe Sacconi.
Cultural and tourist events include the “Footwear Market of Monturan Manufacturers,” every Friday in July and the first two Fridays in August in the old town center, the festival at the Alex Langer River Park on April 25, and the interesting cultural program (cinema, theater, music) of the performing arts season at the Arlecchino Municipal Cine Theater.
How to get to Monte Urano
- From the North or South A14 Bologna-Bari highway, exit Porto Sant’Elpidio, provincial road 28 Falerienze direction Amandola for 8 km near Monte Urano turn right direction contrada S.Lorenzo and continue for 2 km direction center
- From Falconara International Airport-Ancona-71 km, 50 min.
The 1 Euro Houses Project in Monte Urano
The €1 Houses in Monte Urano project aims to rehabilitate and upgrade the many abandoned buildings and houses in the historic center that are not habitable.
The municipality wants to bring in public interests with the development of new activities including accommodation.
There is a lot of anticipation for the official release of the €1 housing notice! We will keep you updated!
Contacts of the municipality of Monte Urano
Municipality of Monte Urano
Piazza della Libertà 1
63813 Monte Urano (FM)
tel.: +39 0734 84871