Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italiano (Italian)
The municipality of Montresta also joins the Project “1 Euro Houses”
Montresta is a small village of just above 400 inhabitants in Planargia, bordering Logudoro Turritano. Its town, near Bosa, is 40 km from Alghero, 80 from the capital of Oristano and less than half an hour drive from the beaches of Bosa Marina . The territory of Montresta stretches near Mount Navrino in a spectacular landscape characterized by trachitic peaks and covered by Mediterranean scrub and centuries-old cork forests, including the Silva Manna.
The territory has been populated since prehistoric times, as evidenced by the many prenuragic sites (domus de Janas) and nuraghi as the Badu de sa wrinkles. Of historical times it is the most important archaeological monument, the tower called Sa Turre or nuraghe Turre, the only Punic settlement of Planargia. It is the rest of a square Carthaginian fortress, at the base of which are visible traces the masonry that completed the defensive structure. Another church to visit is the Sacred Heart,built in the 1960s on the ruins of a medieval building. The celebration of the Sacred Heart is in mid-August in the resort on Casteddu,on the edge of the forest of s’Aspru.
Among the typical dishes of the kitchen of Montresta we mention sos Pipiriolos, a pasta typical of Montresta, drawn in bronze with a rudimentary machine that produces four Pipiriolos at a time. It is the pasta of the feasts, of the important occasions. Very porous, it absorbs the lamb or wild boar sauce and is sprinkled with pecorino or goat cheese. The typical bread, subistoccu. The notorious toasted bread. The Bistoccu ofMontresta is a toasted bread that goes well with all kinds of food,excellent during the summer, it’s a bread that stays fresh for a very long time without the need forpreservatives. Papassini, amaretti, giolminos, petitfour,fritters… A feast of almond sweets, flours, sugar, sultanas grapes,naturale flavours which are the sweet soul of this town full of candor anddeliciousness.
|COMUNE DI MONTRESTA|
Via Roma 22
09090 Montresta (OR)
Tel + 39 0785 309007
Ufficio del Sindaco
Via Santa Maria Della Neve 2
Tel +39 078530003 - + 39 078530275
Fax +39 078530240
How the1 Euro HousesProject works in Montresta
Purpose of the initiative
The “1 Euro Housesinitiative stems from the need to recover and enhanceproperties in the old town abandoned and in deteriorating conditions, andreturn them to their function, in order to recover and stem the phenomenondepopulation, which has led to a significant decrease inPopulation.
The projectplans for the redevelopment of the urban-building fabric and itsrevitalization by fostering the housing of families, businessesaccommodation and shops or artisan shops.
In the centerthere are in fact privately owned houses, some of which are in factconditions of absolute degradation, which have shown a willingness toget rid of it.
Municipality performs thethe role of the main bearer of the public interests described above and has not,and will not have the right, to intervene in the negotiations and generally in the relationsprivate sector that will be established between seller and buyer, stopremaining to comply with the clauses provided by these guidelinesprotection of the interests involved.
For proceduresappropriate forms of transparency will be observedadvertising, including in relation to the objective of assessing competitorsproposals to buy real estatedepending on the specific provisions of this call.
Owners of the properties that give the willingness to divest the property at a symbolic price of 1 st.
The municipality that prepares the documentation, provides information, clarification and collaboration and photos of the properties.
Manages the list for the allocation of houses.
It promotesproject in every form also via the Internet.
- Individual companies, agencies, companies, cooperatives employed in the sectors: realization,sale, management of properties for tourist purposes – accommodation or for the purposeHousing.
- Private citizensItalians, EU and non-EU, interested in housing use,commercial, artisanal, tourist – receptive;
- Craftsor or commercial companies interested in real estate to make it home to theirActivities.
- Cultural, musical, sporting and other associations, not-for-profit,interested in making it the corporate headquarters or for carrying out their activities.
The buyer may submit an application to purchase one or moreproperties in the “Montresta – 1 Euro Housessection on the official websiteindicating the number of the property’s card.
It will also have todeclare what use it will be used for:
- Housing for young couples or disadvantaged families;
- Homes for individuals or families;
- Homes to be allocated to second homes or homes forholidays;
- Tourist-accommodation-type facilities such as B&B, Hotelspread, etc.;
- Rooms for shops or craft workshops;
- Social headquarters for cultural, musical,sports organizations, and other non-profit organizations.
Obligations of theBuyer
- Complete the act of sale within two monthsall costs related to the transfer of ownership.
- Within three months of purchase, you must depositthe offices of the municipality the project for the execution of the works.
- Start work and complete them within three yearstheir beginnings.
- Take out a security policy in favour of the municipalityMontresta, of the amount
5,000.00 (five thousand) valid for three yearsguarantee ingedian the project. If the buyer isthe municipality has the right to cash the bail.
Documentsbuyer must submit
- Purchase application by declaring itswillingness to buy the property at the price of 1 euro via mail email@example.com
- A brief technical-explanatory report of the proposalrecovery the intended use of the property and the necessary building work
Criteria forthe property allocation
In the event thatMore than one request will be made for the same property.ranking according to the criteria shown:
Commitment to the completion of the work within a shorter time limit than the Regulation stipulates:
- Three years from the permit 1 point
- Two years from the permit 2 point
- 1 years from the permit 4 point
- Six months from the permit 6 points
Preemption for adjacent property properties for property merger:
- Yes 3 points
- No 1 point
Acquisition of the residence at the Municipality of Montresta:
- Yes 4 points
- No 0 points
Use of local workers – deposit of the contract for construction work at the municipality:
- Yes 6Points
- No 3Points
Commitment to the use of restoration techniques based on the manuals of the recovery of the historic centers of Sardinia:
- Yes 4Points
- No 0Points
The Public Notice“Montresta – 1 Euro Housesis open and isuntil the sales proposals that will come are exhausted.
The duration, infirst publication, is determined in three years.
Documents Project 1 Euro Houses
- Montresta 1 Euro Houses Delibera
- Montresta 1 Euro Houses Public Notice
- Montresta 1 Euro Houses Manifestation of Interest in the Sale
- Montresta 1 Euro Houses Manifestation of Interest in Buying
- Montresta Case 1euro Guidelines