Questo articolo è disponibile anche in: Italiano (Italian)
There are currently no reports of homes available
Houses for 1 euro in Ollolai. The municipality of Ollolai in the province of Nuoro, the main center of the homonymous Ollolai Barbagia, willing to restore, restructure and reuse the building heritage, participates in the project case a 1 Euro (Houses for 1 Euro).
Here's how to buy 1€ Houses with our 5€ ebook
- Available in English in PDF and epub format.
- How to buy 1 Euro Houses in Italy?
- How to find available 1 Euro Houses in Italy?
- How to plan for the purchase and renovation?
«This is how it works – explains the mayor of Ollolai Efisio Arbau –: the owners of underutilized or unused homes, for which the property represents only a cost, sell their own dilapidated house to the municipality for a symbolic price. We then insert it in the circuit of Houses for 1 Euro in favour of purchasers who become the new owners, committed to renovating and using them».
Private individuals who want to sell, can choose one of two solutions: either they perform the restoration works themselves with the help of aid funds ranging from 20 to 60% depending on the type of intervention, or the work can be carried out by the municipality and a third-party operator. In the latter case, the private individual sells at a symbolic price the unused and/or underutilized house for the total restructuring and the admission of the property in theHouses for 1 Euro circuit.
How to reach Ollolai
- Olbio Costa Smeralda Airport, 125 km, 1h30min: Start on the SS131 Diramazione Centrale Nuorese SS131dcn towards Nuoro. Continue along SS389var and SS131dcn towards Lanusei. Follow directions for Ollolai.
- Cagliari Airport, 169 km, 1h45min: Start on the E25/SS131 towards Sestu and Ottana. Continue along the SP17 and SS128 towards Ollolai.
- From Sassari: 122km, 1h30 min.
- From Olbia: 126km, 1h30 min.
- From Cagliari: 173km, 2h.
Contacts of the municipality
Comune di Ollolai
Via Mazzini 08020 Ollolai – Nuoro