Updated, August 16, 2020
HOW THE 1 EURO CASE PROJECT WORKS IN TARANTO
Who can buy a house
Individual companies, agencies, or companies of persons or capital, private Italian, community, and non-EU citizens can buy homes.
- Prepare the final project of renovation and recovery of the property.
- Acquire all necessary opinions and obtain the expected building permit title within one year of the date of publication of the ranking.
- Complete the work within one year of the date of the release of the building permit, unless there are any requests for an extension.
- To take out a security policy in favour of the Municipality of Taranto of the amount of 1000.00 euros valid for two years to guarantee the realization of the works. In the event of a default, the municipality of Taranto will have the right to take over the policy.
Criteria for the selection and award of real estate
The City Commission will evaluate the proposals and projects submitted, prioritising the following parameters:
- stable residence, for households, civil unions, de facto couples or solidarity units two or more subjects united by the desire to share the home. In the case of awarding by Agencies or Companies, they must allocate the assets for residential-residential use according to the aforementioned parameters;
- commercial activities with regard to cultural and innovative activities, as well as craft and public activities, public entertainment venues and professional studios;
- tourist reception facilities;
In addition, the Commission will take into account three other main parameters:
ECO-SUSTAINABILITY – DESIGN DESTINATION – SPONSORSHIP CONTRACT.
How to submit your purchase proposal
Proposals must already contain the rough design and the timely description of the purpose of use of the property.
The application must contain attached the following documentation:
- Rough design with:
- Explanatory report of the recovery proposal from which the targets of use of the project are clearly indicated, the list of materials to be used, both for the finishes, for the structures, for the energy redevelopment, the type of installations provided, the metric data also useful for the determination of the score;
- Graphic project of maximum support to the explanatory report, containing photo-realistic images of the salient elements (e.g. facade, interior type, any green areas, finishing proposals, etc…);
- estimating metric calculation of the intervention and its economic framework, from which the estimated cost of the execution of the work is clearly evinced;
- declaration containing any sponsorship proposal;
- documentation proving that the requirements for proposers are met;
- commitment operator’s declaration to take out a deposit policy in the municipality of Taranto in the amount of the company. 1000 to guarantee the restructuring and recovery commitments made.
The municipality of Taranto reserves the right to request clarifications or additions in order to properly evaluate the proposals.
The proposals, complete with attachments, must be sent in an envelope by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt by 20 November 2020 at 12:00 to the following address
Directorate Of Heritage of the Municipality of Taranto
Piazzale Dante n 15/16
|Card 1 – Vico Serafico|
|Card 2 – Postierla plla1156|
|Card 3 – Postierla plla1161|
|Card 4 – Postierla ang via Di Mezzo|
|Card 5 – St. Clare Street|
|Card 6 via Middle plla1132|
|Card 7 – Via Di Mezzo plla1119|
Friday, August 20, 2019
In the municipality of Taranto, Councillor Francesca Viggiano announced the policy of houses at 1 euro during the 2 days of meetings between the Melucci administration and citizenship at the Fusco Theatre.
The Councilor of Heritage of the Municipality of Taranto has stated that with the approval of “Ecosystem Taranto” with the view of the economic conversion of the city that is candied to the “Italian capital of
culture for the year 2021″,that the properties of the administration will be for sale at 1 euro for those who need it.
A symbolic initiative, with the aim of not only redeveloping some buildings as is the case in other locations, but as already the casea1euro initiative has carried out in other contexts, to create a social housing activity in
favor of those who need, but do not have a home, favoring the repopulation of some urban fabrics.
Those interested in the housesa1euro will have the concession with the right of area for 100 years, and will be responsible for the renovation of the apartment or building.
With the project
“It’s not just a good thing that we’re going to be able to do that,” he said.
volumes of entire neighborhoods, as will happen in the Old City.
Here at the Municipality of Taranto the redevelopment of the territory with houses for 1 euro passes through the conversion of apartments and buildings and public places disused both owned by the municipality
The Urban Transition Center’s management expects the strategic planning of the Municipal Administration to begin the implementation of the measure adopted by Giunta No.198/2019
Municipality of Taranto
City Palace, City Hall No.1
74121 Taranto (Ta)
Tel. 39 099 4581111